The Role –
Work for a Tuition Centre that provides first class teaching to its children on part-time permanent basis.
– Focus on teaching enthusiastic children free from excessive paperwork.
– Join a growing team of professionals who have rediscovered their joy of teaching.
– Receive 20 days annual leave (pro-rata).
– To work within a highly reputable, forward thinking organisation.
– Work evenings or weekends.
Key Responsibilities –
– Use educational activities and appropriate competition to promote effective learning.
– Use rewards to motivate children.
– Provide feedback to parents on children’s progress.
– Identify gaps in children’s skills and knowledge and teach effectively close them.
– Use effective teaching strategies to aid children’s educational progress.
Teacher/Tutor You must be:
– Creative and imaginative
– think outside the box.
– Passionate about children’s progress.
– Enjoy hands on teaching.
– Continually inspire young minds.
– Approachable and friendly.
– knowledge of your subject and use a range of effective teaching techniques.
– Previous teaching experience would be an advantage, though they look for potential.
If you’ve qualified as a teacher or work as a teaching assistant then the chances are you already have an excellent set of skills. We offer great career opportunities for qualified teachers, teaching assistants and private tutors with a passion for delivering high quality, effective education.
If you are determined, high performer we want to hear from you.
If you have a proven track record of helping children learn or are passionate about developing your teaching career effective tutor then sent your application or C.V to us at: email@example.com * When we receive your application we will review it at your local centre. In the mean time we will send you information about further opportunities within Genie Tutors.
We will not pass your details to a third party without your permission.
We want to hear from you!