In an ever changing and evolving world – leaving school with strong maths skills is vital to your child’s success. Research has shown that children who do well in maths can earn more money as adults! (https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-21714640). Effective maths tuition will improve and develop the skills needed to give your child the chance to grasp opportunities for the future.
To grasp these opportunities you might want to help your child achieve the top grades? You might see a subject that causes distress and disengagement in your child and want to help change it? Maybe you look at the algebra and trigonometry homework and need help to support your child? Either way – you want better!
So how do you, as a parent concerned about your child’s maths success, ensure that you get effective support?
Giving your child good effective maths tuition using professional teachers and tuition organisation with a proven track record makes sense. You’ll want your maths tutor to get to work quickly, build confidence and deliver improvements in ability, self belief and focus. Working with parents, children, schools and teachers since 2009 Genie Tutors has provided an individual service to build academic success and achievement.
Our expectation is that your child’s achievement in Maths will improve greatly. Whether you need to bolster confidence and motivation or attain the highest grades – you can expect a positive difference in performance.
Why Genie Tutors?
- Notice the progress every session – learn new maths concepts every week.
- Work harder to learn quicker – our maths tutors use small groups to encourage faster work and focus on achievement.
- All the support needed – We have only six children in a group. Our tutors who’re used to teaching over 30 children are able to provide exceptional support for your child.
- Grasp the difficult concepts – we will expect your child to grasp challenging concepts.
- Feedback every week – tell us your goals and we will show you your child’s achievement.
- A lightbulb moment in as little as an hour – If you need more than one hour we can provide more.
- Traditional maths tuition – using face to face tutoring with experienced qualified teachers, pen and paper, tried and tested, gimmick free tuition!
- Established in 2009 – we’re a national company. Genie Tutors was established in Birmingham and has helped 1000’s of children achieve the best they can.
- For primary aged children we deliver Maths and English combined – which helps with motivation and achievement across the school curriculum.
“Maths is a language – once you have opened your child’s mind to that language the symbols and complexity begin to fall into place” Luke Scrutton – The founder of Genie Tutors
It’s always a good idea to set high goals for achievement and confidence. This way you can expect your child to succeed. We have over a decade of experience providing effective maths tuition to children and see positive results every week.